Monday, June 05, 2006

United Nation




This was one of my first Art Directing Job, where I had to do all designs, come up with 12 illutrations , coloured and talk with the client and tryed to accomodate all their request in few weeks of work. Creacyyyy works hours but I always manage to be done by the due date. I love trying new styles, is the only way we can keep learning.
This illutrations were done for United Nation Website... and I was suppose to create a nice tv-show for the site (where I did all the storyboards for ) but never past the production stage, since the " Middle Man " blew all the money for personal use... a pure scandal!! :)

8 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Super stuff !

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger flipstudios said...

OK, so I thought your one blog was cool but then i clicked on this one and its incredible then i went to your web page .. holy butter nuts. i can't believe you don't work for Disney or Dreamworks already. awesome man, just awesome.

cheers,

Andrew

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Angelo said...

Whooww ...Thanks guys.... Well my all dream since i was 8 years old was to work for those Company's and it never happen... Once Dreamworks hired me, I sign the contract..was for the horse movie "Spirit", but then they decide to stop animating 2D and continuing the animation in 3D and taking over it in 2D...well was a sad story for me cause for a moment I touched the sky and then touch the bottom... For an artist point of view was horrible hahahahah!
But i hope one day I will get that chance to work for them. Probably I need to work more and getting better.
That's why I am always open to suggestions and critiques... :)

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This one is very nice, I like this graphic style. Ma ti posso parlare in italiano?

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Angelo said...

.:ChAOSBOY:. Thank you so much....Si puoi parlare con me come tu preferisci...sonoe cresciuto e ho vissuto a Roma per 26 Anni :)

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Q7D2 said...

I really like your style.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Tobias Schwarz said...

great!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Don Coker said...

Cool stuff, Angelo! Love your work.

www.doncokerart.com/blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home